Attorney Tracey Ingle is not your ordinary attorney. Sure, she has all the training and degrees on her wall: a Bachelor’s degree from Massachusetts Institute of Technology and a law degree from Suffolk University Law School (where she attended school in the evening while working full-time). But there is more to her practice than the mechanics of probate and elder law. What’s unique about Tracey is that she genuinely enjoys helping her clients solve the puzzles that so often accompany estate planning, Medicaid, and probate and trust administration. Tracey’s working philosophy is to start with her expert knowledge of existing legal controls and options, add a good dose of practical application, and then frame a package that directly meets her clients’ goals and objectives.
- Suffolk University Law School Boston, Massachusetts
Juris Doctorate, May 1995
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology Cambridge, Massachusetts
Bachelor of Science in Humanities and Science, June 1990
Undergraduate thesis: Level of Mutual Aid Among Schizophrenic Residents of a Halfway House
Accreditations and Licenses
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts, December 1995
- Federal District of Massachusetts, December 1995
- United States Court of Appeals, First Circuit, April 1996
- United States Supreme Court, May 2002.
- Business Network International, 2001 – 2017
- Greater Boston Regional Team, Assistant Director, September 2002 – October 2003; Member Services Director October 2003 – October 2005.
- Metro 1 Chapter, Education Coordinator October 2001 – March 2002, Vice President April 2002 – September 2003, President October 2002 – March 2003, Secretary/Treasurer, October 2003 – September 2004, Membership Committee October 2004 – September 2005; Vice President October 2005 – March 2006;
- Marlborough Chapter, Visitor Host from October 2006 – September 2007, Membership Committee from October 2007 to September 2009, Secretary-Treasurer from October 2009 – September 2010.
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, 1999 – present, Massachusetts Chapter Board Member, 2006 – 2012, Clerk Pro Tem, June 2006 – December 2006, Clerk in 2007, Vice President from 2008 – 2009, President-Elect in 2010, President in 2011, Immediate Past President in 2012.
- Marlborough Regional Chamber of Commerce, 2002 – present, Women’s Business Council Chairperson from 2005 – 2007, Board Member, 2010 – 2011.
- Massachusetts Bar Association, 1995 to present
- Worcester Business Journal’s 40-Under-40 Award for up-and-coming young business leaders, 2004
- BNI Extraordinary Customer Service Award, 2004
- Featured in Framingham TAB, February 2004
- Charles River Wheelmen, Volunteer Award, 2005
- Race Across America, Crew Manager of Second Place 4-Man Relay Team, June 2006
- Massachusetts Chapter of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Member of the Year, 2008
- Marlborough Regional Chamber of Commerce, Small Business of the Year, 2010
- Advisory Board of Boys and Girls Club, Hollis Street Clubhouse, 2001 – 2009; Chair from 2003 – 2005
- Randonneurs USA, Regional Brevet Administrator, 2001 – 2011; RBA Liaison to Board of Directors, 2006 – 2007
- Athletes Racing for Charity, Inc., Treasurer and Secretary, Board of Directors, 2006 – 2007
- New England Randonneurs, Inc, Founder, President, 2009 – 2011
Fun and Interests
Cooking, traveling, writing and binge-watching television.
Tracey continues to accept new clients on a limited basis. She would be happy to hear from you. Call Ingle Law at (508) 281-7900 or email the firm via the form below.