Ingle Law has made this site available as a service to clients and friends. This site is not intended to be a solicitation or to render legal advice. Some pages provide links to other information resources on the Internet. These sites are not endorsed or supported by Ingle Law, and the firm does not vouch for the accuracy of the information provided therein. This website does not provide legal advice, nor does the information communicated on this website create a lawyer-client relationship. Receipt of the information on this website does not constitute or create a lawyer-client relationship.
Ingle Law respects each individual’s right to personal privacy. We will collect and use information only in the ways disclosed in this statement or at the time of collection. This statement applies solely to information collected at the Ingle Law Website.
Our Commitment to You
Ingle Law is committed to protecting and managing personally identifiable information you share with us (any information by which you can be identified, such as name, address, and telephone number). Clients are very important to us and we want to know who you are, but not abuse the use of the information you give us. All of the Ingle Law Website can be visited without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. To protect your privacy, we have adopted the following principles:
- When we collect personal information from you, it is our intent to inform you before we do that and to tell you what we intend to do with the information. You will have the option to “opt out” of certain uses of the information. If you choose not to provide the information we request, you can still visit and benefit from the content on this Website, but you may be unable to access certain options, offers, and services.
- We do our best to maintain the accuracy of personal information you supply to us.
- We will take appropriate steps to protect the information you share with us from unauthorized access or disclosure.
- We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law.
- We are committed to privacy and will only use the information you provide us as you request. Mistakes are possible; miscommunication is possible, but we strive to adhere to our high standards with honesty and integrity.
What Information is Collected
Ingle Law collects web analytics information about your visit to our Website using Google Analytics. We use this information for statistical purposes to make our site more accessible to visitors and the information we collect is not provided to any other third party. Specifically, we may record:
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet.
- The Internet address of the Website from which you linked directly to our site, if any.
- The type of Web browsing software and operating system you are using to view our site.
- The date and time you access our site.
- The pages you visit on our site.
- The amount of time spent on the site.
Throughout the Website there may be forms to request information, products, and services. These forms typically ask for contact information (such as your phone, address or e-mail address). Contact information from these forms is used to send the information that you request.
Change in Terms of Privacy
Legal Use of this Website
You may access, download and print materials on this Website for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this Website without first obtaining written consent from Ingle Law. Furthermore, you may not use the materials found on this Website on any other Websites or in a networked environment without first obtaining written consent from Ingle Law.
Permission to Copy and Distribute
Articles on this Website are available free of charge. They may be copied and redistributed as long as the full document with no modifications, author credits and copyright information is kept as is. Additionally, if you offer Ingle Law’s information through another Website, email, or publication, the Web/publication must be non-offensive and appropriate:
- If used for your newsletter, you must have an opt-in list – new subscribers are added only upon request – no spam.
- Any email must conform with the US Federal CAN-SPAM ACT of 2003
- Your Website or other publication must not contain any illegal, immoral, repulsive, defamatory, derogatory, harassing, harmful, threatening, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, racial or ethnic objectionable material, or depict sexual situations.
- Additionally, it cannot promote discrimination on the basis of race, sex, sexual preference, national origin, ethnicity, nationality, disability, or religious preference.
- Your site or publication must not contain any material that violates any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret, confidential information, or other property rights of any other party.
Limitations of Liability
Ingle Law shall not be liable for any damages suffered as a result of using, modifying, contributing, copying, distributing, or downloading materials from its Website. In no event shall Ingle Law be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or consequential damage (including loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data or other economic advantage) however it arises, whether for breach or in tort, even if Ingle Law has been previously advised of the possibility of such damage.
You agree to hold Ingle Law harmless from, and you covenant not to sue Ingle Law for, any claims based on using the Website.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Ingle Law, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site.
All matters relating to your access to, and use of, the Site shall be governed by U.S. federal law or the laws of the State of Massachusetts. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to, or use of, the Site shall be instituted in a state or federal court in Middlesex County, Massachusetts. You and Ingle Law agree to submit to the jurisdiction of, and agree that venue is proper in, these courts in any such legal action or proceeding.
Copyright / Trademark Information
© Copyright Ingle Law. All rights reserved. Other names appearing on the Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.